Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dad's in the hospital...

Hello everyone, this is Doug's oldest son. So I finally make my 1st and probably only appearance on my pops' blog. You'll probably see the grammatical and spelling errors, etc., not near as neat and readable as my dad's writings.
He's asked me to quickly inform you he was rushed to the emergency room last night and that's the reason for no new posts. I'll keep you updated of his condition on my blog if you wanna link over real quick from time to time. My link can be found in the right hand column of this page under the heading "Check out eldest son's blog".
Thanks.

10 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Prayers from Wisconsin for you Doug. Get well soon!

What a rotten way to spend Father's day =(

xoxox
Linda

Susie Q said...

Prayers from Ohio for your dear dad!
Not the way we all would have hoped he would have spent his Dad's day!
Please let him know that we are all thinking about him.
Hugs,
Sue

cmk said...

Let your dad know he is in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon, Doug!

cmk

Renae said...

Oh my goodness! I hope he's alright...Please let him know that I'll be praying for him. God bless you Doug! My prayers and thoughts are with you...

Renae

JulesinParadise said...

Oh no...not our Doug! Hope is all well soonest! Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

JunieRose2005 said...

Oh, my!


So sorry to hear this!

Hope he's soon well!

Good thoughts and prayers from Ocala!

Junie

Peter said...

Get well soon Doug.

Ralph said...

Best wishes Doug.
Ralph

LZ Blogger said...

Well that explains why I haven't seen your dad around blogsville! I certainly hope he is doing well by now. Give him our best and let him know that we'll keep him in our prayers. ~ jb///

JunieRose2005 said...

Doug,


Me again!

Was just thinking of you and hoping things are going well.

Hope we hear from you soon.


Junie Rose