Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feeling a Little Crotchity

A memo to guys of all ages across the world: KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR CROTCH! What, are you all members of the Michael Jackson (rest his soul) crotch-grabbing club? I don't know about anybody else but I'm tired of seeing guys grabbing their "Mr. Rodgers and his neighborhood" everywhere I go. Guys, if you have an irresistible itch use the bathroom. If you need to check if "it's" still there use the bathroom. For what ever reason you might have for grabbing yourself use the bathroom! A little decorum goes a long way. I'm just saying

7 comments:

4evergapeach said...

I always wondered what that was all about. An itch huh? I think it's your other thought...checking to see if it's still there! Terribly insecure aren't they?

LZ Blogger said...

Doug ~ I'm not THAT GUY... but it does remind me that Richard Prior once responded to a question about "why black men were always grabbing their crotches" by stating "it's because it was the ONLY thing the white man hadn't taken from him yet, so they are always just checkin' to make sure it's still there!" May be that we are ALL just checkin'! ~ jb///

Rachel said...

This is so true! Lately I've noticed a lot more of the "scratching" in public than I've ever noticed before. I figured they might be readjusting things! Either that or they need a good bath!

JunieRose2005 said...

;)

Well, I totally agree, Doug!

I'm so glad someone has finally 'taken hold' of this little problem and maybe we can get the whole thing 'in hand' soon!

Junie

JulesinParadise said...

So glad to see you back posting again. You have been missed!

JulesinParadise said...

(ok...my post vanished so here we go again) Good to see you back posting, Doug! You have been missed.

Suzy said...

Too true!