Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm Baaaack! Married and a Grandpa

A few particulars for now: My sweet wife and I started dating last April (2007) and after falling madly in love with each other we decided to wedd last Friday, Dec. 7th (Pearl Harbor Day, LOL!) 2007. If you read my post "Dear Valentine" from last Feburary you will know how I feel about her and how I'm so thankful she loves me the same. She's something!
Our wedding was a small but very special affair and was just as we wanted it. I will download pics as soon as I can.
On the following Saturday, December 9th, baby J. was born! My first grandchild and what a handsome devil he is--takes after his mom; ha son! Yesterday, Monday the 10th, I rocked little J. in a rocking chair just like I did almost 28 years ago to another little darked-haired boy, his daddy. I'm still grinning. I'm not sure but eldest son might post some pics of baby J. on his website, which is linked to this one.
Needless to say, last weekend was one heck of weekend for me and mine. One that will not be forgotten.
Back to regular writing next week.

8 comments:

lucylocket said...

My best wishes for you and your bride. Your new grandson is beautiful! You must feel so blessed.

cmk said...

Congratulations, Doug. I wish you many happy years with your new wife and grandchild!

JunieRose2005 said...

:) Well, Doug,

You have to be one happy guy about now!!

Congrats on both your happy events! And I wish you the best of luck in your new life!

Can't wait to see pics of both these new people in your life!

Junie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Doug. You deserve the best and it sounds like you found her. And that little grandbaby, well you know how I feel about grandkids. They are the best!
Take care, my friend
Caroline (Walley Gator)

Mike & Sarahlyn said...

Hey. You did have a heck of a weekend. All good though. You deserve a good break!
Check out my blog, I've got a slide show up under Baby "J"'s own link, and more pictures up as well.
Love ya "Grandpa"!! Ha ha, you're officially old now! Just kidding. Love ya

kristi noser said...

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Bagley! I fully expected to see many many pictures of the week on Maui. WHAT? NO HONEYMOON?
Hope you and your new bride--(when will she start a blog?)have many many happy years. Welcome back!

BS said...

Double Congratulations !!

Valerie said...

you newlywed grampa, you!

congrats on both!